- This event has passed.
Confident Online Communication
October 12 - October 13
In this post-Covid, working world, it’s clear than most businesses have adopted a flexible, blended return to a ‘new normal’ – and communicating online via video-conferencing platforms is here to stay. Although employees benefit greatly from the flexibility and reach that online communication provides, it also creates many communications challenges and hurdles which prevent teams from communicating and connecting with the same impact and influence as before.
CONFIDENT ONLINE COMMUNICATION is a practical communications course that employs performance techniques used by professional actors which helps to maximise your teams’ performance when communicating online. Our tool-kit of communication techniques will allow your team members to deliver online presentations, lead team meetings and make meaningful connections with key stakeholders with greater impact than ever before. Our online communications training focuses on using the Body, Breath and Voice to maximise performance when communicating – and these online workshops will focus on what can be done to increase the impact made when communicating online via video conferencing platforms. Each training course can be tailored to suit whatever your team’s challenges are in this area – applying both Verbal & Non-Verbal communication techniques to help your team become better online communicators.
Prep & Warm Ups
- Learn Grounding / Tension Release Exercises
- Learn how to warm up vocally ahead of online presentations
Maximising Impact & Influence Online
- Develop a confident and credible physical online presence
- Learn how to use your Body, Breath and Voice to connect you with your online audience
- How to deal with Non-Active Listeners
- Maintaining confidence when speaking into ‘The Void’
- Managing technical glitches when presenting online.
- Managing groups of people when presenting online.
Verbal & Non-Verbal – Online
- Understand how to use your voice to influence and inspire when presenting online
- How to use Eye Contact and Non-Verbal Communication to maximum effect
- Understanding the importance of Vocal Techniques – Tone / Pitch / Pause / Timbre / Projection