Open Course: Impact & Influence for Women in Business
March 7 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm€485.00
This business skills workshop is ideal for women professionals working at, or aspiring to reach, management level and is designed to empower you with communication skills, tools and techniques that will allow you to deliver an authentic, powerful performance at work – even within highly pressurised, competitive working environments. “Impact & Influence for Women in Business” will equip you with the communication skills and confidence to stand out from the crowd – allowing you to deliver a commanding performance when you need it most.
As Ireland’s National Academy of Dramatic Art, at Trinity College Dublin – our training uses communication techniques employed by professional actors which focus on employing the Body, Breath and Voice to maximum effect. By focusing on these three pillars of communication we can help you transform the way in which you interact with others in a professional environment – allowing you to be both seen and heard with greater impact than ever before.
This highly practical communications course will help you improve your performance in several areas including:
- Public Speaking & Delivering Presentations
- Personal Impact in Meetings
- Leading Teams
- Engaging Stakeholders
- Managing Difficult Conversations
Learning Outcomes include:
- Identifying your Behavioural Style and Personal Brand
- Understanding how you can harness the power of the Body, Breath & Voice for confident, effective communication
- Developing an authoritative style – without losing empathy or authenticity
- Learning to overcome imposter syndrome.
- Learning how to flex and adapt your communication style
- Understanding common leadership body and language traits
- Develop your Physical Presence
- Finding your voice and developing your vocal power
- Understanding Active Listening
- Setting goals for the future
Impact & Influence for Women in Business offers a unique opportunity to share experiences, train alongside and expand your professional network with like-minded women working across a wide spectrum of industries.