Improv for Business
December 25, 2021 - December 8, 2024
Improvisation will help you to understand how to create an environment where ideas are generated and people feel safe to offer their opinions, play and innovate. It’s a fast-paced, high-energy workshop founded on the principles of improvisation. Through a series of fast, fun games and exercises, you and your team will be shown how to let go of fear, take risks and get into a creative mode.
You will discover what unlocks creativity and what you can do to unlock creativity in others. You’ll also learn how to get ‘into the zone’ of performance; techniques that will enable you to prepare for work events when the focus is on you.
This fun-packed, practical session will teach you the building blocks of creativity and improvisation.
- Solving a real problem at work
- Building on ideas and creativity
- Generating ideas quickly in the workplace
- Taking more risks
- Making others feel safe to offer their opinion
- Energising teams
- General team and relationship building
- Making everyone feel included