Advance Your Leadership Skills
Through this workshop, you will have the opportunity to broaden your repertoire by identifying your leading leadership style and exploring the archetypes you might be missing, or want to strengthen, so that you can meet the needs of a wider audience.
Allowing you to adapt your approach to communicating as a leader, so as to engage with, influence and inspire you with greater impact than ever before.
Check out our Leading with Impact course below or contact a member of our team to discuss your bespoke leadership training package.
- This event has passed.
Open Course: Leading with Impact (Online)
November 28 - November 29€450.00
This practical communication skills course is ideal for anyone working at management level and looking to build upon their management experience, by employing communication skills and techniques that will allow them to connect with, influence and inspire others with greater impact than ever before.
Through a series of practical engagements, you will gain a greater understanding and awareness of your natural communication style – and how you can adapt your approach to better support your team’s individual and organisational goals.
Working alongside like-minded business leaders from other industries, you will have the opportunity to identify your leading leadership style and further explore the leadership archetypes you might be missing, or want to strengthen, so that you can meet the needs of a wider audience.
Under the expert guidance of one of one of our Voice and Performance coaches, you will have the opportunity to focus on both verbal and non-verbal communication skills – and look at how you can combine these to deliver a credible and powerful performance as a business leader. Through practical voice modules you will gain a greater understanding how your voice works and how you can use breathing techniques to build vocal power, ease and colour – allowing you to find balance in a voice capable of being both authoritative and empathetic.
Upon completion of this communication skills course, you will have had the opportunity to explore your full potential through the lens of 8 archetypes within 4 classic leadership styles – allowing you to adapt your approach to communicating as a leader, and engage with, influence and inspire others with confidence and clarity.
- Explore your potential through the lens of 8 archetypes within 4 classic leadership styles: results, vision, relationships, reflection.
- Building vocal confidence for leadership – playing the vocal instrument.
- Develop awareness of your own leadership style – and how you can adapt your natural approach to include other styles.
- Develop a greater understanding of the impact of that verbal and non-verbal skills have on your leadership performance.
- Explore the ability to have grace in the spotlight and under pressure.
- Finding an authentic approach to adapting and connecting to different audience preferences.
- Practicing on leadership texts
- Applying these lessons to your own messages
- Embodying your intention as a leader.