Leading with Impact
December 31, 2023 - August 2, 2024
A practical communication skills course designed for business leaders and senior management who want to advance their leadership style by gaining a greater understanding of how to adapt leadership communication skills & techniques to strengthen and support their leadership approach.
Through this leadership communication skills course, your team will have the opportunity to broaden their repertoire by identifying their leading leadership style and exploring the archetypes they might be missing, or want to strengthen, so that they can meet the needs of a wider audience.
Focusing on both verbal and non-verbal communication, participants will understand how their voice works and how they can build vocal power, ease and colour – allowing them to find balance in a voice capable of being both authoritative and empathetic.
By the end of the communication skills course, your team will have had the opportunity to explore their full potential through the lens of 8 archetypes within 4 classic leadership styles – allowing them to adapt their approach to communicating as a leader, so as to engage with, influence and inspire their teams with greater impact than ever before.
- Explore your potential through the lens of 8 archetypes within 4 classic leadership styles: results, vision, relationships, reflection.
- Building vocal confidence for leadership – playing the vocal instrument.
- Develop awareness of your own leadership style – and how you can adapt your natural approach to include other styles.
- Develop a greater understanding of the impact of that verbal and non-verbal skills have on your leadership performance.
- Explore the ability to have grace in the spotlight and under pressure.
- Finding an authentic approach to adapting and connecting to different audience preferences.
- Practicing on leadership texts
- Applying these lessons to your own messages
- Embodying your intention as a leader.