A practical presentation skills training workshop designed for anyone who wants to present facts, figures and data in a more engaging, absorbing and entertaining way.
Open Course: Making Facts & Figures Fascinating (Online)
February 23 - February 24€450.00
Do you struggle to hold your audiences’ attention when presenting large volumes of facts and data?
Are your presentations filled with a seemingly endless volume of boring statistics?
Do you struggle with confidence when faced with delivering another presentation to a disengaged audience who feel overwhelmed, confused, disconnected or just plain bored?
MAKING FACTS AND FIGURES FASCINATING is practical presentation skills training workshop that will allow you to structure and deliver data-heavy presentations in a more engaging, absorbing and entertaining way. Through a series of practical engagements and exercises you will learn how to apply proven storytelling and presentation skills & techniques which will help your message vwith greater impact than ever before.
During this practical course, you will have the opportunity explore how storytellers employ the concepts of intrigue, curiosity, and suspense – and how, using three clear presentation structures you can enhance audience engagement and transform your presentations. Through a variety of interactive exercises, you will have the opportunity re-organise and assemble the information in their presentations according to these 3 different structures, with each structure bringing a different flavour and approach – allowing you to change up your presenting style to suit any audience, message or purpose.
Participants on this workshop will:
- Feel confident that they can make any presentation which is rich in facts and figures, fascinating.
- Explore the importance of using proven, pre-existing structures to drive maximum message impact.
- Learn how to order information so that it can be best absorbed by any audience.
- Learn presentation skills & techniques that make data irresistible.
- Understand the power of “The Edit”.
- Learn how to use facts and figures to awaken curiosity in the audience.
- Understand the relationship between Form & Content.
- Understand the role of the Body, Breath and Voice plays when presenting facts and figures.