Making Facts & Figures Fascinating
December 16, 2021 - December 8, 2024
A practical presentation skills training workshop designed for anyone who wants to present facts, figures and data in a more engaging, absorbing and entertaining way.
MAKING FACTS AND FIGURES FASCINATING is practical presentation skills workshop is designed for anyone who struggles to connect with their audience as a result of having to communicate large volumes of facts, figures and data. Too often these data-driven presentations can alienate audiences – leaving them overwhelmed, confused, disconnected or just plain bored. However, by applying proven storytelling and presentation skills & techniques – even the most-dense, data-driven presentations can be made absorbing, entertaining and engaging. “Making Facts & Figures Fascinating” allows your team to connect with their audience with greater impact than ever before by utilising preparation and performance techniques which facilitate a greater level of interest, engagement and understanding from any audience when public speaking.
During the workshop, we explore the concepts of intrigue, curiosity, and suspense, and work through three clear presentation structures which have been proven to enhance audience engagement. Through a variety of practical exercises, participants will be invited to re-organise the information in their presentations according to these 3 different structures, with each structure bringing a different flavour and approach – allowing the presenter to change up their presenting style to suit any audience, message or purpose.
Participants on this workshop will:
- Feel confident that they can make any presentation which is rich in facts and figures, fascinating.
- Explore the importance of using proven, pre-existing structures to drive maximum message impact.
- Learn how to order information so that it can be best absorbed by any audience.
- Learn presentation skills & techniques that make data irresistible.
- Understand the power of “The Edit”.
- Learn how to use facts and figures to awaken curiosity in the audience.
- Understand the relationship between Form & Content.
- Understand the role of the Body, Breath and Voice plays when presenting facts and figures.