Mastering Difficult Conversations
Managing difficult conversations within the workplace are a reality for most people today, especially those who work in HR, Management and client facing roles. Whether it’s an employee appraisal, a disciplinary procedure, dealing with a difficult colleague or handling a sensitive customer service issue, this work shop will equip your team with the communication skills required to masterfully manage even the most difficult conversations.
Check out our Managing Difficult Conversations training course below or contact a member of our team to discuss your teams bespoke leadership training package.
- This event has passed.
Managing Difficult Conversations
December 16, 2021 - December 15, 2022
Difficult conversations within the workplace are a reality for most people today – especially those who work in HR, Management and client facing roles. Whether it’s an employee appraisal, a disciplinary procedure, resolving employee conflicts or handling a sensitive customer service issue – this workshop will equip your team with the communication skills required to masterfully manage even the most difficult conversations with greater authority, empathy and control.
Through this workshop participants will:
- Become more confident when dealing with stressful situations.
- Learn how to stay in control in highly charged scenarios.
- Understand the mind / body connection and its role in communication.
- Understand the importance of boundaries and structure.
- Understand the importance of empathy when delivering bad news.
- Learn the impact of Grounding & Breath Control on Stress Management.
- Understand the role of emotions in stressful situations
- Learn active listening techniques
- Learn how to build rapport with your audience
ROLEPLAYING WITH PROFESSIONAL ACTORS
To bring real-world scenarios to life, upon request we can incorporate role-playing exercises with professional actors where participants can apply their newly acquired communication skills – with ongoing guidance and feedback from our Senior Tutor.