Personal Impact & Influence
December 15, 2021 - December 14, 2024
Personal Impact refers to the way in which an individual person can engage with, motivate or influence others – and is one of the most fundamental, yet critical skills required in business today. An individual’s personal impact is the foundation stone upon which they build relationships with key stakeholders – and maximising the impact we have on a personal level is critical to success in every business. This communications skills workshop aims to increase your team’s personal impact by giving them a deeper understanding of the importance and qualities of clear and focused communication skills that allow them to engage with stakeholders in a more meaningful way.
By examining the three channels of communication – the body, breath and voice – participants will learn the techniques to come across with greater authority, empathy impact and influence. This communications workshop will improve interpersonal skills and maximise participant performance in a variety of situations such as: staff briefings; leading meetings; networking events; interviews and appraisals – allowing your team members to hold their space with empathetic authority and relate to others with ease.
- Build greater awareness of own communication style
- Examine the impact that posture & body language has on your presence and impact
- Learn relaxation techniques to help when communicating
- Practice articulation exercises to improve the clarity of speech
- Develop an open style which portrays confidence and authority
- Discover how to adapt communication style to suit any situation
- Understand the impact of active listening in communication
- Understand how to use the Body, Breath and Voice to maximum effect when communicating with others.
- Build and portray self-confidence