Build Emotional Connection
This practical presentation skills workshop is ideal for anyone who is looking to improve their public speaking abilities. Using the same skills and techniques that The Lir Academy employs to train Professional Actors, we will help you build a confident and credible presence and deliver impactful presentations that connect with your audience, even in highly pressured environments.
Open Course: Presenting Made Brilliant
April 27, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on March 23, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on May 25, 2023 at 10:00 am
This practical public speaking course will help you to transform your presentations at work – by empowering you with the presentation skills necessary to deliver an impactful, confident and engaging performance when you need it the most – allowing you to connect with, influence and inspire any audience with ease.
Using the same skills and techniques that The Lir Academy employs to train Professional Actors, our public speaking training courses focus on using the Body, Breath and Voice to maximum effect – allowing you to deliver a measured, impactful and assured performance, even in highly pressurised environments.
Under the expert guidance of our vocal and performance coach – and working alongside like-minded professionals from other organisations, you will have the opportunity to ‘learn by doing’ in a practical, engaging way. In our safe learning environment, you’ll be invited to challenge yourself to take risks, push boundaries and discover the power of your inner-performer – allowing you to deliver powerful presentations that connect with even the toughest of audiences.
- Learn how to deliver impactful & authentic presentations that engage and connect with your audience.
- Relieve nerves and anxiety using breathing, grounding and tension release exercises used by professional actors.
- Develop a greater understanding of the role of the Body, Breath and Voice in public speaking.
- Learn how to build an emotional connection with an audience
- Develop a confident and credible physical presence when public speaking
- Understand how to use the voice to influence and inspire
- Learn how to adapt your vocal style to suit your message and audience.
- Learn how to open and close presentations convincingly
- Learn how to structure your presentation to deliver maximum impact
- Understand how to leave your audience with your message resonating in their minds