December 21, 2021 - December 15, 2025
Fast-paced, pressurised and competitive working environments can create stress, anxiety and dips in performance for even the most capable business professional.
Our Resilience Training workshop focuses on helping our clients develop a range of skillsets, approaches and mindfulness techniques which allow them to adapt to, overcome and flourish when faced with adversity, challenges and stresses in the workplace.
Through a mix of reflective and practical exercises, your team members will learn about the many stressors that can affect them in the workplace, the potential effect on their emotional and mental health – and how they can disrupt our natural auto-response processes to allow them to adapt to stressful challenges and work through them with a more positive, proactive approach.
Through this masterclass participants will:
- Develop an understanding of the basic pillars of Resilience
- Understand our natural responses to threats / adversity
- Become aware of the main ‘thinking traps’ which inhibit resilience.
- Develop flexible and effective positive thought processes
- Develop self-efficacy
- Understand the mind / body connection and its role in resilience.