Open Course: Stepping up in Confidence for Management
April 18 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm€485.00
Stepping into a new leadership role can be a daunting task for even the most senior professional. The added weight of responsibility and expectancy on newly promoted management can exert huge pressure, anxiety and stress leading to dips in performance and a drop in results.
If you have been recently promoted into a management role – or are simply looking for ways to increase your personal impact ahead within your organisation, this effective communication skills course will provide you with a toolkit of tips and techniques that will allow you to transform your performance and set you on the path to the leader you aspire to be.
Our communications training focuses on empowering you to use your Body, Breath and voice to maximum effect – allowing you to communicate with authenticity, confidence and control, even in highly pressurized environments. Practical exercises will help you to discover your inner confidence, develop your own personal brand and overcome the unique challenges that you may face when progressing through your career.
This highly practical course is designed for professionals working at, or aspiring to reach, management level, and will provide you with communication skills to make an impact in front of different audiences in different environments – whether you are required to deliver impactful presentations, lead meetings, manage difficult conversations or inspire and influence key stakeholders.
- Discovering your inner confidence – and developing your Personal Impact.
- Understanding the how to developing your physical presence
- Understanding “Imposter Syndrome” and the avoiding thinking traps which inhibit our ability to perform at a higher level.
- Understanding the role of the Body, Breath and Voice in confident, powerful communication.
- Understanding the importance of syncing verbal and nonverbal communication as a leader.
- Understanding how to deliver credible leadership performances even in highly pressurized environments.