Stepping up in Confidence for Management
December 24, 2021 - December 15, 2024
Stepping up into a management role, dealing with an increased responsibility to deliver results and maintaining self-belief in one’s ability to lead can be a challenging and daunting time for any member of staff – especially in highly competitive working environments.
This communication skills workshop focuses on empowering the body, breath and voice – to help each participant discover their inner confidence, develop their personal brand and overcome the unique challenges that professionals face when stepping up into management positions.
This highly practical course is designed for professionals working at, or aspiring to reach, management level. We will take your team through the fundamental tools of communication – the body, breath and voice – to equip them with the skills to release their full potential to lead, influence and inspire.
Participants will learn how to use these communication skills to make an impact in front of different audiences in different environments – whether their role as a manager requires them to participate in more public speaking events, manage internal stakeholders, lead key meetings or use their presentation skills to pitch to prospective clients
- Building Confidence and awareness of personal impact
- Developing Physical Presence
- Understanding “Imposter Syndrome” and the thinking traps which inhibit our ability to deliver our best performance.
- Develop a greater understanding of the impact that verbal and non-verbal communication has on your leadership performance.
- Understanding how to use the Body, Breath and Voice to maximum effect – so you look and sound like a self-assured member of management.