Open Course: Storytelling for Business (Online)
September 27 - September 28€475.00
We live in an age of communication – and those who can wield the full power of this tool hold a distinct advantage over their competition. Storytelling for Business, is an effective communication skills workshop that will teach you how to use the power of storytelling to connect with, influence and inspire audiences with greater impact than ever before.
Under the expert guidance of our tutor, and working alongside like-minded individuals from other organisations – you will uncover the secrets of storytelling; from understanding the neuroscience of why storytelling works – to understanding the role that performance has in bringing stories to life.
This practical workshop will help you understand how to apply storytelling structure to increase the impact of your message – allowing you to create suspense, increase emotional response and inspire and influence your audience with greater impact than ever before.
If you’re looking to develop your presentation skills and deliver your message in a way that leaves a lasting impression on your audience, then Storytelling for Business is the ideal choice for you. The workshop is designed specifically for people looking for more a impactful way of communicating their business strategies and objectives, who wants to connect with their audience on a more emotional level or who is looking to create a strong, relatable, empathetic connection with key stakeholders
- Understand the neuroscience of storytelling – why they work and why we’re all preprogrammed to be drawn to them.
- Understand the importance of storytelling structure.
- Learn storytelling techniques which amplifies the power of your communication.
- Learn how to develop and deliver meaningful stories in your own authentic style.
- Learn a range of different storytelling structures that will help you land your message to an audience of any size with greater impact.
- Build confidence and improve your ability to engage your audience.
- Understand how storytelling can be used to influence and inspire.
- Learn how to use storytelling to ‘hook’ an audience and engage them from the offset.