- This event has passed.
Storytelling for Business
December 21, 2021 - December 15, 2022
Storytelling is a powerful communication tool that has been around for as long as humankind itself. Stories, well told, have the power to unite, inspire, inform and connect and, in an information-led era where communication is king,
businesspeople who can wield this power hold a significant advantage over the competition.
Storytelling for Business is a practical communications workshop that will help your team members bring their presentation skills to the next level – allowing them to land their message and connect with their audience with greater impact and influence than ever before.
This workshop is ideal for anyone looking to develop their storytelling ability in order to support their business strategies and objectives, who wants to connect with their audience on a more emotional level or who is looking to create a strong, relatable, empathetic connection with key stakeholders
- Learn techniques which amplifies the power of your communication
- Learn how to develop and deliver meaningful stories in an authentic way
- Understand the neuroscience of storytelling – why they work and why we’re all preprogrammed to be drawn to them
- Understand the importance of storytelling structure.
- Learn a range of different storytelling structures that will help participants land land message to an audience of any size with greater impact.
- Build confidence and improve your ability to engage your audience.
- Understand how storytelling can be used to influence and inspire.
- Learn how to use storytelling to ‘hook’ an audience and engage them from the offset.